Kingfisher Airlines is the only airline in India to introduce special fares for medical emergencies. So you can rush to your loved ones in the event of a medical crisis or the demise of an immediate family member without adding to your list of concerns . As Medical Emergency Fares ensure that you don’t have to pay the last minutes fares.
Events and Happenings
by Ishrath Humairah on February 21, 2011
are reaching out to a population of 70 million women, children and sick people, helping them become and stay healthy. They are the most important yet oft-ignored essential link of Indian healthcare. Read more
Browse Health Opine
Got an Idea?
What if every person in your company contributed one rupee, everyday? And what if the entire country did that for a year? Wouldn't it help healthcare and make if affordable? If you got an idea, help share here.
- rony samuel: i have gone to a hilly region recently,can i donate blood
- Dr Alicia Hungo: Do you want to sell your kidney for money? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney...
- WA insuranse: GrÃ cies per la difusiÃ³! Un apunt d’aquestes caracterÃstiques millora molt amb la interacciÃ³...
- Medikabazaar: One pint can save 3 lives! A very informative article. Thanks for sharing! Buy medical products online...
- Richard D: Hi friends greeting from Apollo Hospital India (Dr.Richardson). Specialist hospital that buy human kidney....
We have been featured
Submit your article
Be a part of the Health Opine community. Write with us, speak up, channelise or be the change. Get your healthcare articles published here.