Here are some posters issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India, that aim to educate the rural masses on preventive care, social issues, compassion and care. You can download these high-resolution posters for use in your community health and education programs. For more posters by National Rural Health Mission in Hindi language, [...]
by Ishrath Humairah on August 3, 2013
are reaching out to a population of 70 million women, children and sick people, helping them become and stay healthy. They are the most important yet oft-ignored essential link of Indian healthcare. Read more
Browse Health Opine
Got an Idea?
What if every person in your company contributed one rupee, everyday? And what if the entire country did that for a year? Wouldn't it help healthcare and make if affordable? If you got an idea, help share here.
- DR Pramod: Organ Required A+, B+, O+, blood group between the age of 17-65 WhatsApp +917349303221 or Email :...
- DR Pramod: Hello We looking for kidney donors, Very urgently. B ve , O ve and A ve with India passports/ Voters card...
- Anirudh: Hi time to get the Healthcare spending increased.As per the report it is less than 1% of GDP which is...
- Arizul Shaikh: Sir just now I had a famosid 40 and saridon, after howmany hours can I donate blood. Or can I donate...
- mohammed: Are you financial down? Do you find a way to increase your financial status? Here is opportunity for you to...
We have been featured
Submit your article
Be a part of the Health Opine community. Write with us, speak up, channelise or be the change. Get your healthcare articles published here.