Here are some posters issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India, that aim to educate the rural masses on preventive care, social issues, compassion and care. You can download these high-resolution posters for use in your community health and education programs. For more posters by National Rural Health Mission in Hindi language, [...]
by Ishrath Humairah on August 3, 2013
are reaching out to a population of 70 million women, children and sick people, helping them become and stay healthy. They are the most important yet oft-ignored essential link of Indian healthcare. Read more
Browse Health Opine
Got an Idea?
What if every person in your company contributed one rupee, everyday? And what if the entire country did that for a year? Wouldn't it help healthcare and make if affordable? If you got an idea, help share here.
- Chirag: I am having a tattoo which is 11 months so just want to know , am i allowed to donate blood as in our college...
- privatkredit von privat menschen: - Good point regarding the HR & Personnel search, additionally regarding the if...
- streamate coin generator: No oletpa viikossa ehtinyt vaikka mitÃ¤. Tuon jÃ¤lkeenhÃ¤n tarvitsee ehdottomasti pari...
- kreditrechner baugeld: Naomi – So nice to hear from you! I hope all is well Your mom’s frosting sounds...
- sparkasse kredit zinsvergleich deutschland: Nette Anwendung. Aber die Technologie Bilder zu manipulieren gibt’s...
We have been featured
Submit your article
Be a part of the Health Opine community. Write with us, speak up, channelise or be the change. Get your healthcare articles published here.