Here are some posters issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India, that aim to educate the rural masses on preventive care, social issues, compassion and care. You can download these high-resolution posters for use in your community health and education programs. For more posters by National Rural Health Mission in Hindi language, [...]
by Ishrath Humairah on August 3, 2013
are reaching out to a population of 70 million women, children and sick people, helping them become and stay healthy. They are the most important yet oft-ignored essential link of Indian healthcare. Read more
Browse Health Opine
Got an Idea?
What if every person in your company contributed one rupee, everyday? And what if the entire country did that for a year? Wouldn't it help healthcare and make if affordable? If you got an idea, help share here.
- Vartika Das: Great work! Have a look at MyVac http://bit.ly/2q0SfMC it helps in providing vaccination details.
- Dr Kumar: Do you want to donate your organ? We are here to help you with good cash to do anything you wish, Contact...
- Saroj Super Speciality Hospital: Donate your blood for help People Saroj Hospital always welcome you. !!
- continentalhospital: OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE QUICK CASH FOR ORGAN DONORS;WE ARE URGENTLY IN NEED OF ORGAN DONORS FOR WITH...
- continentalhospital: Hello brothers and sisters who want to sell your kidney? Are you seeking for an opportunity to...
We have been featured
Submit your article
Be a part of the Health Opine community. Write with us, speak up, channelise or be the change. Get your healthcare articles published here.