Here are some posters issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India, that aim to educate the rural masses on preventive care, social issues, compassion and care. You can download these high-resolution posters for use in your community health and education programs. For more posters by National Rural Health Mission in Hindi language, [...]
by Ishrath Humairah on August 3, 2013
are reaching out to a population of 70 million women, children and sick people, helping them become and stay healthy. They are the most important yet oft-ignored essential link of Indian healthcare. Read more
Browse Health Opine
Got an Idea?
What if every person in your company contributed one rupee, everyday? And what if the entire country did that for a year? Wouldn't it help healthcare and make if affordable? If you got an idea, help share here.
- Shammas: My body is slim..my waight 65 .my age 29 ..eny problam me donat blood
- PRAMOD KUMAR: Do you want to sell your kidney for money? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for...
- sarah: Im not going to be okay until i tell the whole world of how i was cured of barreness for 20years, for 20years...
- Mr Mathias Ackerman: Hello! This message is for individuals who need a loan to face the financial difficulties to get...
- Dr Pramod: Do you wish to sell your kidney with a good price search no more contact doctor pramod on email...
We have been featured
Submit your article
Be a part of the Health Opine community. Write with us, speak up, channelise or be the change. Get your healthcare articles published here.