Here are some posters issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India, that aim to educate the rural masses on preventive care, social issues, compassion and care. You can download these high-resolution posters for use in your community health and education programs. For more posters by National Rural Health Mission in Hindi language, [...]
by Ishrath Humairah on August 3, 2013
are reaching out to a population of 70 million women, children and sick people, helping them become and stay healthy. They are the most important yet oft-ignored essential link of Indian healthcare. Read more
Browse Health Opine
Got an Idea?
What if every person in your company contributed one rupee, everyday? And what if the entire country did that for a year? Wouldn't it help healthcare and make if affordable? If you got an idea, help share here.
- DR. B K MOHAMED IBRAHIM: AIIMS hospital is known as one of the best kidney transplant hospitals in India. They have...
- Dr. Micheal Varghese: Donate your kidnney body for money contact us now. The amount is $450,000.00. Dr. Michael...
- Dr. Micheal Varghese: Are you interested in selling one of your kidney for a good amount kindly Contact us now as we...
- chinmay mallick: Here in our ward-13,village-charipokharia, po-kismat krushnapur,dist-bhadrak,pin-75 6125 So dear...
- Doctor Richard Smitt: Sai Sri Hospital is urgently in need of kidney donors with A,O,or B blood, Donors will be...
We have been featured
Submit your article
Be a part of the Health Opine community. Write with us, speak up, channelise or be the change. Get your healthcare articles published here.