Here are some posters issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India, that aim to educate the rural masses on preventive care, social issues, compassion and care. You can download these high-resolution posters for use in your community health and education programs. For more posters by National Rural Health Mission in Hindi language, [...]
by Ishrath Humairah on August 3, 2013
are reaching out to a population of 70 million women, children and sick people, helping them become and stay healthy. They are the most important yet oft-ignored essential link of Indian healthcare. Read more
Browse Health Opine
Got an Idea?
What if every person in your company contributed one rupee, everyday? And what if the entire country did that for a year? Wouldn't it help healthcare and make if affordable? If you got an idea, help share here.
- Rachna Kumari: Nice blog . very informative for sharing . Please give he information of MHFW
- BraydenJuicy: I often visit your website and have noticed that you don’t update it often. More frequent updates...
- Dr Philip: This is to inform the general public Male or Female who are healthy and will like to donate kidney for...
- Yıldızlararası filminin imdb puanı: Hi colleagues, how is all, and what you want to say concerning this post, in my...
- Healthcare in India: Thanks for sharing the post. Really informative! and We look forward to a healthier view of...
We have been featured
Submit your article
Be a part of the Health Opine community. Write with us, speak up, channelise or be the change. Get your healthcare articles published here.