Here are some posters issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India, that aim to educate the rural masses on preventive care, social issues, compassion and care. You can download these high-resolution posters for use in your community health and education programs. For more posters by National Rural Health Mission in Hindi language, [...]
by Ishrath Humairah on August 3, 2013
are reaching out to a population of 70 million women, children and sick people, helping them become and stay healthy. They are the most important yet oft-ignored essential link of Indian healthcare. Read more
Browse Health Opine
Got an Idea?
What if every person in your company contributed one rupee, everyday? And what if the entire country did that for a year? Wouldn't it help healthcare and make if affordable? If you got an idea, help share here.
- Sunil Kumar: My blood is o+ef any one need call me 9814151006
- Doctor Alex Mohammed.: Are you seeking for the right hospital to sell one of your kidney to be financially balance...
- Doctor Alex Mohammed.: Are you seeking for the best hospital to sell your organ for big amount of money, then contact...
- satish: Organ Required Urgently A+, B+, O+, blood group between the age of 22-65 Contact: Email...
- Dr Ravi: If you know you are very serious to solve your financial problems once and for all by selling your k1dney to...
We have been featured
Submit your article
Be a part of the Health Opine community. Write with us, speak up, channelise or be the change. Get your healthcare articles published here.