Here are some posters issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India, that aim to educate the rural masses on preventive care, social issues, compassion and care. You can download these high-resolution posters for use in your community health and education programs. For more posters by National Rural Health Mission in Hindi language, [...]
by Ishrath Humairah on August 3, 2013
are reaching out to a population of 70 million women, children and sick people, helping them become and stay healthy. They are the most important yet oft-ignored essential link of Indian healthcare. Read more
Browse Health Opine
Got an Idea?
What if every person in your company contributed one rupee, everyday? And what if the entire country did that for a year? Wouldn't it help healthcare and make if affordable? If you got an idea, help share here.
- Cocoon Hospital: Here are Some Side effects Please this is not for demotivate you. Its only for Knowledge & help...
- Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital: Hey This blog is Awesome …Best thing to eat before donating Plasma: Drink...
- Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital: This blog have a very nice Information People will really like it..here iam adding some...
- Saroj Hospital: Interesting Information…Worth to read ! Here r some tips before Blood Donation to add Please...
- Gunam Hospital: Nice Blog !! If you want to donate your blog Please take some note like :Maintain a healthy iron...
We have been featured
Submit your article
Be a part of the Health Opine community. Write with us, speak up, channelise or be the change. Get your healthcare articles published here.